For the SINBO (DZ-280/A) light commercial vacuum sealer, we have found these directions quite helpful in order to get a great vacuum and seal.
1) Turn the power switch off & open the top cover by lifting the lid gently. You may have to unlock the right side and left side lock. Push down on one or both left &/or right corner spots marked lock to release the cover.
2) Practice a few seals on your bag before starting the vacuum process to determine the time setting needed. Adjust the seal time setting for the bag being sealed. You can start at 3 or 4. After sealing a few packages you may need to drop down a number or two because it will take less time to seal additional bags once you have been sealing consecutive bags.
3) Now you can start the vacuum process - Extend the snorkel/nozzle by pulling the snorkel slide forward until it locks into place. You will locate the snorkel in the upper center section of the sealer.
4) Place the filled bag with one layer below the snorkel and one layer above the snorkel. The bag will sandwich the snorkel. The snorkel will be inside the bag.
5) Close and lock the cover by pushing down on both the right side and left side lock. You will know it is locked when you hear it click in place.
6) Turn on the power switch.
7) Tips for getting the best vacuum: Make sure the product that is in the bag is placed evenly throughout the bag- best placement is in the center of the bag. This will keep the snorkel from being blocked by the loose bag. While vacuuming the bag you may need to rub the layers of the bag between your fingers if the loose bag blocks the snorkel. The sound will change when the snorkel is blocked. With a little practice you will soon be getting the best tightly vacuumed package.
8) After the package reaches the correct tightness, momentarily push down with both hands on the seal bar and release and quickly push down again and hold the seal bar with even pressure until the seal light flashes and you hear the beep that indicates the seal is complete. The reason that the seal bar is pushed down and released and quickly pushed down and held is to prevent the snorkel from being trapped in the sealing area. This is the best method for allowing the snorkel to retract fully.
9) Push down on both the right side lock & left side lock until the cover releases and lift the lid and you can now remove the sealed bag.
10) To seal the next bag, turn off the power switch and start at step 3) to begin the process of vacuuming the next bag.
Note: When the SINBO vacuum sealer gets too hot you will hear a warning sound & the seal will become irregular. The machine should be turned off & allowed to cool. After a cool down, the machine will perform normally again. This warning sound is intended to protect the machine from overheating.
Points to remember
Do not try to extend the snorkel when the cover is down.
Keep the bag from blocking the snorkel.
Snorkel must retract fully before sealing the bag.
Turn off the machine before starting the next bag.
Leave a Comment: